Employers and employees alike find it difficult to navigate the tricky and controversial field of employment law. We believe that the best way to deal with problems is to prevent them from happening in the first place. And if things do go wrong, we are here to help.
There are few decisions in business that are not affected by employment legislation in some respect. One area which is fraught with potential danger is the transfer of employees on the sale of a business, especially an insolvent one, and it is foolhardy to attempt this without specialist advice.
Employees also need specialist advice from time to time on issues such as unfair dismissal or redundancy, grievances against their employer or colleagues in respect of issues such as discrimination, bullying or harassment.
We can help with:
- Employment documentation – contracts, handbooks and policies
- Compromise agreements – both drafting and negotiating
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Termination of employment
- Redundancies and corporate restructuring
- Transfers of employees between businesses
- Employment tribunal claims
For more information please telephone Helen Monson on 01306 884432