Landlord & Tenant
- We undertake work in respect of residential possession proceedings at a fixed fee if the property is let under an assured shorthold tenancy agreement. The process involves:-
- Advising on the best and quickest method of obtaining possession of your property and rent arrears if applicable.
- Serving the relevant Notice on your tenants seeking possession of your property.
- Issuing Court proceedings for possession and rent arrears.
- Advising you on and guiding you through the court process.
- Advocacy in court hearings.
- Instructing the court bailiff to attend the property.
We also undertake work in respect of:-
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Drafting tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Pre-contractual advice to landlords and tenants on the terms of tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Advice on deposits and representation in litigation regarding deposits.
We undertake work for commercial landlords, commercial tenants and managing agents including:
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease disputes
- Disputed lease renewals or terminations
- Service charge and ground rent arrears
- Right to manage claims (including defending RTM claims against leaseholders)
- LVT proceedings